As a Frontend Developer at DA, you’ll be hands-on with building and developing web and mobile solutions for prestigious brands including McLaren, Telefonica, Calvin Klein, Kawasaki and many more.
Flexible or full time remote working is available.
Salary £25k-£35k (subject to experience).
- 2+ years development experience of mobile/responsive website projects
- Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser testing
- Understanding of performance and optimisation, best practices and industry standards
- Working knowledge of source control (GIT) and front-end tools such as gulp/webpack and package management through npm
- Ability to adhere to website accessibility standards (WCAG/WAI-ARIA)
Nice to have
- Exposure to ASP.Net MVC or integrating templates with ASP.Net MVC projects
- Experience or exposure to building applications with Node.js, or MongoDB
Qualities and characteristics
- Desire to learn and embrace latest technologies
- Highly motivated and productive, with a collaborative approach to your work
- Driven to continually improve coding methodology, tooling and analysis
- Demonstrable passion for beautifully executed digital solutions
- Ability to provide accurate estimations and work within a budget
- Flexible or full time remote working is available
- Starbucks card
- Flexible working hours
- Low stress
- Friendly team
- Training and book budget
- Bonus scheme
- Salary £25k-£35k (subject to experience)
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, please email email@example.com
Hey Recruitment Companies, how are you?
Any calls or emails from recruitment agencies will be reported to TPS and any emails will be reported to the ICO.