Design Agency is looking for an experienced project manager that can help manage a growing team and client base.
Remote Working is optional for this role.
A great opportunity to join a digital agency based in Bedfordshire. Working with large brands on exciting projects and a competitive salary. You will also have the opportunity to shape the direction of a fast growing digital agency. We produce complex websites and web/mobile applications for a range of clients, including; Kawasaki, Tommy Hilfiger, McLaren Automotive & Lloyd’s Banking Group.
- Planning & managing technical web/app projects
- Working closely with clients on a daily basis
- Reviewing existing clients websites/apps to identify any potential opportunities
- Staying on top of industry trends legislations and implementing into internal and external website websites/apps
- Managing internal social media and website updates
- Work closely with client, creative, design, UX and web development teams
- Experience in a digital agency delivering complex websites and mobile applications
- Proficient in English
- Personable and good at building strong client relationships
- A logical organised mind with excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to lead, motivate and support a team
- Impeccable attention to detail and an insistence on quality
- Planning and delivering email campaigns
Nice but not essential
- Search Engine/Social experience
- Knowledge of Google Apps; Docs, Sheets, drive etc…
- Google Analytics experience
- Umbraco CMS experience
- SEO & PPC (Knowledge in these would be particularly advantageous)
- Social media
As well as being part of a great team you will get these benefits;
- A Competitive salary
- 25 days’ Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Eye care
- Bespoke Development Programme
- and many more
£25-35k (subject to experience)
Email email@example.com to apply.