An opportunity to lead the design department of a fast growing agency, working with an experienced team of project managers and developers, to deliver pixel perfect UI designs and digital experiences.
With already established remote and office-based teams, this role offers the flexibility of either full or part time remote working.
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have the necessary experience to lead our creative output across strategy, conception and design, crafting thoughtful and engaging interactive experiences.
- Your knowledge of technical and digital design trends allows you to confidently explain the ‘why’ behind concepts and designs presented to both colleagues and clients alike.
- You’ll have a great understanding of responsive, flexible design principles and layout, thinking beyond static visuals and use animation in Principle or similar apps to visualise your concepts.
- With at least 4 years of user interface design experience, you’ll have detailed knowledge of design best practice and an understanding of how to apply this to improve processes and procedures.
- You’ll have a sharp eye for detail and highly developed organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- With an ability to collaborate, you’re a team player that is excited to work closely with other designers, product owners and planners to support the development of cutting-edge and breakthrough creative ideas across digital channels.
- You’ll have advanced proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative suite, Sketch, Invision and Principal.
- You’ll have a strong portfolio of recognisable brands, which demonstrates a range of responsive design approaches.
If you're interested in this role, please get in touch with your CV and a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.